STAINLESS STEEL SNORKEL FOR TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 100/105 SERIES - BRUSHED
Stainless Steel Snorkel For Toyota LandCruiser 100/105 Series - Brushed
Please note these are seamed snorkels
Fitting a stainless steel snorkel to your Toyota Landcruiser means you can take on some of the much deeper and gnarlier water crossings the Australian outback has to offer. The larger diameter intake of the snorkel can increase the engine performance dramatically, which can make all the difference on tougher, more extreme tracks.
Crafted from the highest grade 316 stainless steel, our Stainless Snorkels are a great addition to any vehicle. Its elevated position allows for cleaner, cooler and dust-free air intake to the engine.
Available in brushed stainless steel and boasting a massive 4” diameter, they have been made locally here in Australia to the highest specifications. You’ll notice on a lot of the older 4x4 vehicles, the factory snorkel is prone to brittleness and sun fading. The harsh Australian sun, coupled with water damage leaves the plastic looking weathered. The best thing about a stainless steel snorkel is that you’ll never have to worry about its durability when it comes to being exposed to the elements.
- Available in brushed stainless or powder coated black
- 4” diameter
- Includes hardware and template
- These are designed to fit the outlet of factory airboxes. If you have a custom airbox it may not be a simple fit and could require additional adaptation to suit.
- Nissan GU Patrol / Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series – We will need to confirm what model you have and the diameter of the airbox outlet.
- Please note Image is for display purposes only and appearance may vary depending on your vehicle's specs