4.1) Thank you for visiting and shopping at OZI4X4.COM.AU. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
4.2)Trays & Canopies when upon Check Out if we have not made contact with the buyer the item will be dispatched at local Depo due to freight Size as item will need to be forklifted off the Truck Due to this its best to contact us for accurate shipping cost as Trays and Canopies wont be be delivered to residential.
4.3) All Freight that requires Tail Gate use Will be additional charge if required by Shipping Contractors which purchaser will need to pay.
4.4) Some items Due to Size will be sent to local depo as Door to Door service will not be able to be provided by shipping contractors.
4.5) Business Premises with forklift Access must be accurate as we can ship products to business premises which price will be differ compared to residential please advice our sales Team.
Product Dispatch Time
4.6) All orders are processed within 4-6 Weeks. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
4.7) In the event a delivery is delayed we will inform you of this and provide you with the option to either wait giving you an approximate wait time, choose a different product of equivalent value or refund your money.
4.8) If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
4.9) Shipping rates & delivery estimates
4.1A) Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
4.2A) Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
4.3A) OZI4X4 ships to home or business addresses across Australia. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
4.4A) You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Dispatch Goods not Received
In the event that you do not receive dispatched products and we are unable to assist you to locate them in transit, we will require you to provide us with a Statutory Declaration witnessed by an eligible person and setting out that you have not received your product before we will consider replacing a product lost in transit. We have the sole discretion to refuse to replace a product lost in transit.
4.5.1A) OZI4X4 Advises any Bulky goods or product for customer to add Insurance upon purchase to insure the product if the product is damaged a replacement would be sent or compensation would be given to the buyer based on level of damage to purchase insurance this can be done at any time before the product is shipped.
4.5A) OZI4X4 is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
4.5A2) All Freight Damage Must be Inspected advised to OZI4X4 No Latter of 24 Hours of Receiving the item and Signing From Freght Carrier that item has been received to Lodge Compensation with freight Carrier.
4.5A3) OZI4X4 Can lodge a Claim with freight Carrier within within 3 Business days for damaged freight within required time frame on behalf of receiver it is in discretion of the carrier to compensate the buyer.
4.5A4) The Estimated time frame for damaged Claim can be 10- 30 Days to receive compensation based on images supplied by the customer and claim has been lodged within 3 days of product received.
4.6S) OZI4X4 Hold no Liability for minor scratch caused by freight OZI4X4 takes full responsibility of item being well packed well strapped on pallet.
4.7A) If your freight is faulty or manufacturer fault
4.8A) please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
4.9A) Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
4.1B) International Shipping Policy
4.1B) We currently do not ship outside of Australia
OZI4X4 PTY LTD Freight Product Cover
OZI4X4 PTY LTD Freight Product Cover
When can you purchase Freight Product Cover:
OZI4X4 PTY LTD offers Freight Product Cover on all its products in accordance with its terms and conditions set out below.
Freight Product Cover is a form of insurance that protects against loss or damage to products in freight, i.e., products transported by truck, train, ship, or aircraft.
You, as the customer, are given an option to purchase Freight Product Cover with OZI4X4 Pty Ltd at the time of check out. This option is available when making a purchase online, by telephone or in store.
If for any reason this option is not available at the time of check out and you wish to obtain or inquire about Freight Product Cover, we ask that you immediately bring this to OZI4X4 Pty Ltd’s attention prior to completing the purchase.
If you have completed a purchase without obtaining Freight Product Cover and wish to inquire about whether you can still obtain Freight Product Cover, we ask that you immediately bring this to OZI4X4 Pty Ltd’s attention. There may be circumstances, usually shortly after purchase and prior to the product being dispatched to the customer, where you can still purchase Freight Product Cover.
Please note that if you do not obtain Freight Product Cover, any loss or damage caused to the product in freight is at your own risk and OZI4X4 Pty Ltd holds no responsibility or legal liability.
Upon request, OZI4X4 Pty Ltd will provide to its customers information and materials concerning the shipping of products by it to the customer, including any active tracking information.
What’s included in Freight Product Cover:
Freight Product Cover covers loss or damage to the following categories of products acquired from OZI4X4 Pty Ltd:
- Products that are lost in freight.
- Products that are stolen in freight.
- Products that have been damaged in freight and where the cost to repair that damage equals to or exceeds 60% of the price of that product (at the price it was purchased from OZI4X4 Pty Ltd).
- Products that can no longer be used for the purpose they are ordinarily acquired for and cannot be repaired. For products that can be repaired, see  above.
What products is Freight Product Cover suitable for:
Freight Product Cover is suitable for the following products of OZI4X4 Pty Ltd:
- All products containing plastic.
- All bullbar and side steps.
- All canopies.
- All steel trays.
- All aluminium trays.
How much is Freight Product Cover:
Freight Product Cover is calculated as 10% of the purchased order product. It does not include the shipping amount.
Multiple or separate orders will each require separate Freight Product Cover. They cannot be joined together under the same Freight Product Cover.
Terms and conditions applicable to Freight Product Cover:
- Customers are not required to use OZI4X4 Pty Ltd as a freight forwarding service provider. Customers may use their own freight forwarding service provider, in which circumstance:
- (A) OZI4X4 Pty Ltd will load and dispatch the product(s) through the customer’s selected freight service provider at no further cost to the customer.
- (B) OZI4X4 Pty Ltd will not be responsible, nor have any legal liability, for any loss or damage caused to the products in freight.
- OZI4X4 Pty Ltd is not a company that offers freight forwarding services exclusively. Rather, it offers freight forwarding services as a further service to its customers. OZI4X4 Pty Ltd’s general terms and conditions can be found at: https://ozi4x4.com.au/pages/return-policy.
- If the customer purchases Freight Product Cover with OZI4X4 Pty Ltd, which is 10% of the purchased order product (not including shipping), these terms and conditions are applicable to the customer.
- OZI4X4 Pty Ltd may in its sole and absolute discretion provide or refuse to provide to any customer Freight Product Cover on any purchase.
- Freight Product Cover cannot be purchased where the customer has already received or collected the product, whether via freight or through pick-up.
- Freight Product Cover starts when the product is first in freight and ceases when the product is delivered to or collected by the customer, including where it is left at a location for collection by the customer.
- Freight Product Cover covers loss or damage to the following categories of products purchased from OZI4X4 Pty Ltd (Covered Products):
- (A) Products that are lost in freight.
- (B) Products that are stolen in freight.
- (C) Products that have been damaged in freight and where the cost to repair that damage equals to or exceeds 60% of the price of that product (at the price it was purchased from OZI4X4 Pty Ltd).
- (D) Products that are damaged in freight to the extent that they can no longer be used for the purpose they are ordinarily acquired for and cannot be repaired. For products that can be repaired, see clause 7(c) above.
- Freight Product Cover does not cover the following categories of products purchased from OZI4X4 Pty Ltd:
- (A) Products that do not fit within the meaning of Covered Products.
- (B) Products that fall within manufacturer or product defect. This is covered under OZI4X4 Pty Ltd’s returns policy.
- (C) Products that are damaged by the customer or any third party acting on behalf of the customer, including:
- (Ci) During installation of the product.
- (Cii) Whether intentional or negligent, including where the product has not been handled with care upon receipt.
- (D) Minor scratches or minor dents to the products. This is because minor scratches and minor dents are common and can occur when importing the products to Australia or when the product is traveling with multiple freight forwarders to the customer’s required destination. We advise customers to inquire with their local repair shop(s) in respect of minor scratches or minor dents.
- (E) Products that have been damaged and would have otherwise fit within the meaning of the Covered Products, however the customer has failed to:
- (Ei) Notify OZI4X4 Pty Ltd of the damage within 24 Hours of receiving the product(s) by lodging a claim at: online https://ozi4x4.com.au/pages/complaints.
- (Eii) Provide to OZI4X4 Pty Ltd any or all supporting documentation within 3 days of a request by OZI4X4 Pty Ltd.
- (F) Products that have been damaged in any way related to installation.
- (G) Products that have been damaged due to natural disasters including but not limited to flooding, storms, hurricanes and tornadoes.
- In order for a customer to make a claim for loss or damage under the Freight Product Cover, the customer must:
- (A) Advise OZI4X4 Pty Ltd of any damage to the product within 24 Hours of receipt by lodging a claim with OZI4X4 Pty Ltd at:online https://ozi4x4.com.au/pages/complaints.
- (B) Upon request by OZI4X4 Pty Ltd, provide to OZI4X4 Pty Ltd all supporting information or documentation as soon as reasonably practicable and by no later than 3 days of a request.
- OZI4X4 Pty Ltd may investigate any claim made by any customer and may request further information or documentation.
- The customer must cooperate with OZI4X4 Pty Ltd in respect of any investigation of the claim by the customer, which includes providing information or documentation to OZI4X4 Pty Ltd as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that investigations of claims by OZI4X4 Pty Ltd may take in excess of 60 days to finalise and may depend on a number of different factors, including the customer providing information or documentation in a timely manner, and any response from the freight forwarder.
- If a product fits within the meaning of Covered Products, OZI4X4 Pty Ltd may in its sole and absolute discretion undertake any of the following four (4) options:
- (A) Replace the product for the customer.
- (B) Refund the Shipping Amount charged that was purchased by the freight Forwarder
- (C) Pay to the customer an amount equal to the costs of repairing the product.
- (E) Repair the product.
- OZI4X4 Pty Ltd will cover the costs of collecting the product from the customer and returning it to the customer for the purposes of clause 13 above up to the maximum amount of $10,000. Any amount exceeding this will need to be borne by the customer.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the remedies provided under clauses 13 and 14 above are the only remedies available to the customer under this Freight Product Cover and are only available if the product(s) fit within the meaning of Covered Products. For completeness, the customer is not entitled to any other form of remedy from OZI4X4 Pty Ltd under this Freight Product Cover including, but not limited to:
- (A) Any other loss or damage howsoever arising including special, indirect or consequential damages which includes loss of revenue, loss of profits and opportunity loss.
- (B) Any loss or damage arising from any delay howsoever arising.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that whichever remedy OZI4X4 Pty Ltd elects to provide the customer under clauses 13 and 14 above, it is in full and final satisfaction of any claim of the customer under this Freight Product Cover.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that OZI4X4 Pty Ltd’s maximum liability under this Freight Product Cover is the amount paid by the customer to OZI4X4 Pty Ltd for the product(s) plus any collection and returning fee under clause 14 above (where applicable).
- Freight Product Cover covers all regions of Australia where the freight forwarder can ship the product(s).
- Freight Product Cover does not cover overseas, and this is expressly excluded.
- The laws of NSW govern any agreement for Freight Product Cover between OZI4X4 Pty Ltd and the customer.
- If any provision of this Freight Product Cover is illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or void it is severed, and the remainder of this Freight Product Cover has full force and effect.
Amount is 10% of the product Cover:
Bank Details :
Bank Name: OZI4X4 PTY LTD
Reference Order Number:
Reference order Number :
Reference: Order Number :
OZI4X4 PTY LTD is not liable for any damage that is caused by the freight Forwarder if item is lost or stolen or damaged if this has occurred and this product cover was not taken out. We will endeavour to give our customer tracking and ensure the item is packed and strapped before dispatch.
Please Email : email@example.com