Thank you for visiting and shopping at OZI4X4.COM.AU. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
OZI4X4 provides Australia wide delivery via a number of dedicated freight service providers who deliver to commercial and residential addresses, subject to the total freight cost confirmed at the point of checkout.
Shipping for Bulky and Heavy Items
What is considered a Bulky or Heavy item?
Bulk or Heavy items are generally considered exceptionally large or heavy items which are subject to additional freight charges and can only be confirmed once the order has been placed with OZI4X4. This includes (but is not limited to) items such as canopies, trays, bull bars, roof cages, sports bars, side steps and brush bars, rear bars, wheels/tyres.
Exclusions applicable to the delivery of “Bulky or Heavy Items”
- OZI4X4 cannot guarantee an accurate shipping cost for Bulky or Heavy items upon checkout via the OZI4X4 website which is as a result of the size and weight of Bulky or Heavy items.
- Customers acknowledge that Bulky or Heavy items may require tail gate use which is an additional charge incurred by the respective shipping contractors and is a cost that a customer may incur for the delivery of Bulky or Heavy items.
- Customers acknowledge OZI4X4 can only dispatch Bulky or Heavy items through the assistance of a forklift which is required for unloading of the item upon arrival and which may also impact the cost of the delivery for Bulky or Heavy items.
- Customers acknowledge that in some instances Bulky or Heavy items may only be dispatched to the customers local depo as a door to door service cannot be guaranteed or facilitated by shipping contractors.
- OZI4X4 will endeavour to contact customers to discuss freight options and charges applicable for Bulky or Heavy items and so that customers can decide whether they would like an item to be dispatched to a depot.
For accurate shipping costs for Bulky or Heavy items OZI4X4 we recommend that contact is made with an OZI4X4 representative by contacting 1300 694 494 so that we may assist customers with determining the shipping cost for Bulky or Heavy items.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-7 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
OZI4X4 ships to home or business addresses across Australia. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Same Day Delivery (Orders Placed before 12PM)
Same Day Delivery is only applicable to eligible items, as detailed in the product page AND where customers are notified via a text message to confirm that the order has been selected as a 'Same Day Delivery’ product.
Customers also acknowledge that Same Day Delivery is currently only available to residential premises and postcodes in Metro Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and only specific to non Bulky or Heavy items. Please see above for items that fall within the classification of a “Bulky or Heavy item”.
Post Offices, Pickup Locations and Business addresses are not eligible for Same Day as deliveries are made between 6PM-9PM Monday - Friday.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
OZI4X4 is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
OZI4X4 is not Liable for minor scratch caused by freight OZI4X4 takes full responsibility of item being well packed well strapped on pallet.
If your freight is faulty or manufacturer fault
please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside of Australia