9" CREE LED Driving Lights (Online Only)
- 20% Deposit Available On Trays, Canopies & Bullbars!
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
9" Cree LED driving lights
The accessories at OZI4x4 Accessories are designed and manufactured to ensure a perfect fit and optimal performance, every single time.
Off-road driving is a sheer excitement, however, it can be dangerous if your 4x4 is not equipped with correct lighting. To ease your pains, Lightfox has introduced a premium spotlight to cope with poor visibility.With CREE chips inside, these 9” LED spotlights, which integrate 10° spot beam and 90° flood beam, are engineered to deliver super-proficient 58,000LM to illuminate extremely dark spaces.This light includes a 10° hyperspot lense with XM-L2 CREE LED Chip inside the convex reflector guarantees 1lux @ 1850m distance. IP-68 rating and composite nylon loops with protective covers mean they have perfect seal against water, moisture and other elements.
Extruded aluminum alloy 6063 is ideal for heat dissipation. These lights are versatile not only in the sense that DRL is integrated, but also that the mounting bracket can be adjusted to focus the light to the areas of concern. If you are looking for a spotlight that offers execution and trustworthiness, this one is something you cannot afford to miss.
- Genuine Lumil LEDs providing flood beam pattern.
- Middle 10°spot & outer rim 90°flood high intensity CREE LEDs with built-in DRL
- Unbreakable Lightweight glass filled nylon composite housing.
- Driving light could keep you safe in daylight.
- 6063 extruded aluminium for optimum heat dissipation.
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins & military breather, ultra efficient heat elimination.
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption die-casting aluminum housing.
- 100% waterproof, dust-proof and quake-proof for extreme environments.
- High current waterproof connector & DT plug.
- Waterproof membrane with mechanical seal.
- LUX Rating 1LUX @ 1850m
- Raw Lumen58,000 Lm
- Operating Voltage10-30V DC
- IP RatingIP68
- Colour Temperature (CCT) 6000 Kelvin
- Housing MaterialAluminium Die cast Housing
- LensPMMA Poly (methyl methacrylate)
- Mounting Bracket3 Bolts stainless steel bottom mounting
- Beam Type spot Flood Combo
- Life Span 50,000 Hours
- Weight7kg Approx
- Operating Environment-40 - +50 Celsius
- 2 x 9inch driving light
- 2 x Reversible mounting bracket
- 2 x Mounting hardware
- 2 x protective clear covers
- 1 Years Warranty
How to Pay Us:
Please choose a payment method and supply your correct address and contact details and we will arrange delivery and provide you with your tracking number etc.
We accept all payments made via PayPal, Zip Pay, After Pay, Humm, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers & Direct Deposits
OZI4X4 AUSTRALIA STRONGLY ADVICE THAT A PROFESSIONAL SHOULD INSTALL ANY OF THE ACCESSORIES THAT IS PURCHASE FROM US, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DURING INSTALLATION AND FREIGHT OF THE ITEM. WE OFFER PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION TO MOST OF THE ACCESSORIES SOLD BY US AT OUR SHOP. FOR BOOKING AND QUOTATIONS OF INSTALLATION FEES PLEASE CONTACT US.