Snorkel suitable for Ford Ranger PX2 2015-2018
Snorkel suitable for Ford Ranger PX2
Year: 2015 - 2018
The accessories at OZI4x4 Accessories are designed and manufactured to ensure a perfect fit and optimal performance tested and Quality assured here in Sydney, every single time every single day.
- These snorkels make it easier for you to travel through rough off-road terrains such as desserts and swamps. They are made from high-quality LLDPE material that can withstand high impact and UV rays. We have reinforced the snorkel with thicker plastic to ensure durability and quality.
- The high air intake from the snorkel allows for cooler air and less dust entering the filter and Airbox system while traveling through dusty dry roads. The snorkel reduces the chance of water entering the engine when crossing through water, rivers and unexpected floodways.
- It allows you to drive through deeper water by raising the air intake height. Without these, deeper water may lead to expensive damages to the engine.
- These snorkels have been made to Suit Ford Ranger PX3 2015 T7-Onwards, however, it should be fitted by a professional due to the difficulty of installing the snorkel.
- The pack includes all the necessary fitting bits which include a template and nuts and bolts.
- Snorkel Intake Kits
All mounting studs, screws, washers, clips, nuts & brackets.
FORD RANGER T7-PX2 2015-2018
About the Product:
A snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. The material used is LLDPE which is much better than Fiber or ABS.