Heavy Duty Steel FLAT ROOF CAGE Universal Fits All SPACE CAB / DUAL CAB UTES
The accessories at OZI4x4 Accessories are designed and manufactured to ensure a perfect fit and optimal performance tested and Quality assured here in Sydney, every single time every single day.
About our Roof Cages:
OZI4X4 Roof cages are specially designed for any DUAL CAB UTES. Fits any vehicle on the market very easy to install, durable and useful at the same time this type of racking is good for storing luggage when going off road while also using for trade work type, being powder coated and in black they are Sit low about 80mm of the Roof of the vehicle this being good as if your still in town and shopping around its very useful getting into car parks without damaging the roof cage not like some of our competitors. Which sit very high off the roof, being a Backbone system, which mount on the rails this also allows a lot of weight being transferred around the cage instead of conventional roof racks which only allow 80kg maximum. Our Roof cages allow 350kg to 400kg weight. A person can easily walk on Top of the roof Cage without damaging the roof, being powder coated in black allow long life for the roof cage, many uses you can mount your off road farm jack on one side while on the other side your awning, sleeping tent on the roof, even your Hunting spot lights.
Video Instruction Guide:
- Toyota Hilux All Models (SR & SR5)
- Ford ranger All Models (PX1, PX2, PX3)
- Ford Raptor
- Mazda BT50 All Models
- Nissan Navara All Models
- Nissan NP300 All Models
- Mitsubishi Triton All Models (MN,ML, MQ & MR)
- Volkswagen Amarok All Models
- Holden Colorado All Models
- Isuzu D- max
- ANY SPACE CAB / DUAL CAB UTES
- One Steel FULL CAGE Roof cage open front and back
- Comes with Steel Backbone brackets which Sit on the Rails of the Vehicle
- Four Steel Legs in Package
- Nuts and Bolts with Fittings
- Rubber Washers
- Dimension 1250 Wide X 1300 Length x 80 -100 mm Height
- Heavy Duty Steel Roof Cage
- Comes with Tyre bracket holder
- Black Powder Coated Finish Gloss Black
- Pre-Drilled for Spotlights
- Back Bone Railing
- Steel Legs
- Nuts and Bolts
- Specially designed Suitable for Dual Cab Vehicles
- Easy to fit on
- Manufactured using heavy duty steel
-Drilling Required in to the roof
- Powder Coated Black
- All Fitting Included
- Pickup available Unit 2/19 Chifley Street Smithfield NSW 2164
How to Pay Us:
Please choose a payment method and supply your correct address and contact details and we will arrange delivery and provide you with your tracking number etc.
We accept all payments made via PayPal,Zip Pay, After Pay, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers & Direct Deposits.
- We have one of the best Freight services when it comes to deliver with major freight company so you will receive tracking information and peace of mind,
- We Use TNT Express Services & Followmont, Courier Please and the best carrier services available to deliver all our products AT THE MOST COMPETITIVE SHIPPING RATES and DELIVERY TIMES
- Shipping is within Australia only - (No international Delivery).
- Item will be shipped on the same business day if payment is received by 12 pm.
- We cannot send this item to a P.O box due to carton size & weight
- All purchased items are to be delivered via Courier Service
- Allow 2-6 days for items to be delivered.
- All items can be collected for no additional fee from our SMITHFIELD Warehouse
- Ozi4x4 is not responsible for any damage caused to the purchased item while in shipping transit
- Actual images of the item are shown above. (All items are brand new unless stated otherwise)
We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns is buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- MINOR SCRATCHES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MANUFACTURER DEFECT.
- All items need to be returned to OUR SMITHFIELD WAREHOUSE
- WE WILL ONLY PROCESS REFUND AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED AND INSPECTED THE ITEM.
- ITEM SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH ALL ITS ACCESSORIES. IF ANY OF IT IS MISSING OR DAMAGE DURING FREIGHT WE WILL DEDUCT THAT FROM THE REFUND.
- SHIPPING COST IS NON REFUNDABLE
- RETURN SHIPPING IS SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT. RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF YOU CONTACT US AFTER 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM. We do not accept return unless there is a manufacturing defect.
If any problem should occur, please contact us prior to leaving feedback & we will endeavour to resolve any concerns. We will automatically leave positive feedback as soon as it is given to us. Please show your support by liking our Facebook page.
When Checking out:
PLEASE WHEN CHECKING OUT UPDATE AND EMAIL YOUR MOBILE NUMBER THAT WAY WE CAN ASSURE YOUR ITEM GETS TO YOU SAFE AS DRIVER WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR ITEM IS GETTING DELIVERED.
OZI4X4 AUSTRALIA STRONGLY ADVICE THAT A PROFESSIONAL SHOULD INSTALL ANY OF THE ACCESSORIES THAT IS PURCHASE FROM US, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DURING INSTALLATION AND FREIGHT OF THE ITEM.