Cree LED Light Bar Side Shooter (22”) (Online only)
- 20% Deposit Available On Trays, Canopies & Bullbars!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
22 inch Cree LED Light
Bar Side Shooter
In off-road terrain, the rough ground can be troublesome if the lighting is not adequate. But don’t worry, when it comes to high-performing lights, this 22’’ LED light bar is the preferred choice for exploring outdoors. Thanks to the Optic Focus technology producing highly penetrative 30° spot beams and dual-side shooters throwing 150° flood beams, the light bar with provides 1 Lux@720m, 86,000 lumens and a temperature of 6,000K for reducing eye strain. Sealed to IP68 and made of hard-coated PC lens, it is resistant to dust, water, moisture and condensation, etc. Die-cast aluminum housing with antioxidant coating withstands the harshest environments and is streamlined to reduce wind noise, while oversized grooved heat sinks speeding up heat dissipation. With horizontal sliding mounting brackets, you can adjust it up and down to a maximum range of 45°. Highly recommended for Jeeps, Trucks, Pickup, 4x4, ATV, UTV, SUV, Boats etc.
- Optic Focus Tech: Optic Focus technology captures and focuses more of the light generated from the LEDs to produce controlled and penetrative 30° spot beams.
- Dual Side Shooters: Dual-side shooters generate a huge quantity of light spread across an angle of 150° to offer clear visibility against potential hazards.
- Optimal Brightness: This LED light bar, which utilizes combo beams to provide 1 Lux@720m, is 50% brighter and reduces lumen loss by 27%.
- CREE Inside: It consists of 50 individual LEDs capable of delivering illumination with 86,000 lumens and a temperature of 6,000K for cool white tones.
- All-weather Dependability: With silicone and rubber seal on both sides, it is IP68 rated and can withstand the onslaught of dust, water, moisture, condensation, etc.
- Streamlined Structure: Impact and scratch resistant aluminum housing with antioxidant coating is streamlined to reduce distracting and annoying wind noise.
- Strengthened Lens: Made of hard-coated polycarbonate, the lens is break and scratch resistant, ensuring ultra protection and withstand the attack of any elements.
- Rapid Cooling: Oversized grooved heat sinks will enlarge the heat dissipation area to prevent overheating, extending its lifespan to up to 50,000 hours.
- Ultra Flexibility: With horizontal sliding mounting brackets, you can also adjust it up and down to a maximum range of 45° and customize the light position.
- Super Versatility: It suits a wide range of vehicles, including Jeeps, Trucks, Pickup, 4x4, ATV, UTV, SUV, Boats etc.
- LED: CREE chips
- LUX Rating: 1LUX @ 720m
- Raw Lumen: 86000Lm
- Operating Voltage: 10-32V DC
- IP Rating: IP68
- Colour Temperature (CCT): 6000 Kelvin
- Housing Material: Black Aluminium Die cast Housing
- Lens: PMMA Poly
- Mounting Bracket: Alu Firm Side Bracket
- Beam Type: Spot Flood Combo
- Life Span: 50,000 Hours
- Package Weight: 2.27kg
- Operating Environment : -40 - +50 Celsius
- 1 x Led Light Bar
- 1 x Free Wiring Kit
- Set of Mounting Brackets
- 3 Years Warranty
How to Pay Us:
Please choose a payment method and supply your correct address and contact details and we will arrange delivery and provide you with your tracking number etc.
We accept all payments made via PayPal, Zip Pay, After Pay, Humm, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers & Direct Deposits.
OZI4X4 AUSTRALIA STRONGLY ADVICE THAT A PROFESSIONAL SHOULD INSTALL ANY OF THE ACCESSORIES THAT IS PURCHASE FROM US, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DURING INSTALLATION AND FREIGHT OF THE ITEM. WE OFFER PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION TO MOST OF THE ACCESSORIES SOLD BY US AT OUR SHOP. FOR BOOKING AND QUOTATIONS OF INSTALLATION FEES PLEASE CONTACT US.
Australia's Biggest Manufacturer Tray & Canopy Wholesaler Located in Sydney